At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. When you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:• a superb customer-oriented person, with excellent verbal and communication skills and ability to prioritize tasks;
• an experienced user of switchboard, phone systems and WX applications is desirable;
• an excellent German and English Speaker;
• an action oriented individual with a good eye for detail and ability to meet challenges head on;
• previous professional experience in the same position (customer service) is desirable;
• with experience in using Microsoft Office tools and SAP.
As a Switchboard & Service Center Agent - German Speaker, you will:• ensure a high-quality image of the company by providing the professional telephone services and serve as the main communication platform for internal and external users;
• provide the first point of contact between Philip Morris and external callers;
• administer the WX help desk requests and dispatch to the appropriate WX units, following up requests until full completion according to the employee needs & preferences;
• ensure the digital tool data bases (ticket assignation lists, chatbot, etc.);
• execute administrative tasks, such as discounts list to the employee, support the WX activities, etc.;
• take part in continuous improvement initiatives to ensure process standardization.
WE OFFER:• private medical care together with dental care
• SODEXO Lunch pass card
• remote work opportunity
• life and disability insurance
• employee pension program
• possibility to choose other benefits (cafeteria plan ‘My Benefits’)
• leave and holiday benefits
• wide range of trainings, optional language courses, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Technology (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ONLINE ONLY IN ENGLISH
Please note that only online applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.