Portfolio Control Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to help us with:
• Execution of portfolio level reconciliations and ensure adequate oversight of 'Accounting Book of Record Reconciliation breaks' with required portfolio impact transparency.
• Review all EoD checkouts to perform a portfolio level Risk Assessment and ensure timely escalation of required Risk items with appropriate follow up.
• Escalation point for 'front to back' Portfolio related issues and facilitate timely resolution.
• Point of Contact providing Middle Office advisory for Portfolio related queries.
• Month-end sign-off of portfolio level risk assessment and appropriate escalation
You will be working in the Asset Management Middle Office, Portfolio Control Team. You will attest to the accuracy of the Accounting Book of Record at a Portfolio level and provide Risk assessed, Portfolio level transparency of Operations executed Services through continuous daily risk assessment of trade & portfolio level inputs. The team covers all instruments such as equities, fixed income, FX, derivatives, money market products and collective funds.
The team, based in Zabierzów, is part of a global function which has presence in Chicago, Zurich, Singapore and UK. The Team works in close conjunction with Investment Teams, external Brokers, Custodians, Order Generators and various global Operations teams.
Your experience and skills:
• exposure within a control and reconciliation environments
• understanding of Global Markets, Exchanges and a wide range of Security Instruments
• understanding of Custodian Settlement practices
• strong written and verbal communication skills
• the ability to multi-task and solve problems
• fluent in English
• adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
• highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including excel
• accountable for your actions
• able to work collaboratively within a team
• able to add constructive challenge
• delivery orientated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.