Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in Krakow, Poland. This role involves extensive interactions with various stakeholders, therefore requires a combination of project management, customer centricity and organization agility.
Who are we looking for:• 3+ years of experience in finance in a multinational company. Any additional experience in the field of Project/Migration/Transition Management, Change Management, Continuous Improvement will be on a plus;
• a very good understanding of SSC/BPO environment;
• strong leadership, with high presentation and interpersonal skills able to deal with various stakeholders at different levels in company;
• consumer-centric approach and mindset;
• an action-oriented problem solver with people management skills, able to balance several tasks and priorities with resilience and positive attitude;
• continuous improvement mindset and adaptation to challenging circumstances;
• fluent English in writing and speaking;
• education: University Degree in Finance, Business, Economics and related. Project Management (Prince/PMP/Scrum) certifications will be a plus;
• flexibility to travel internationally (up to around 20% of the time).
What we offer you:• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
How can you make history with us?• be responsible for managing of a transition project according to the standard methodology enabling successful delivery of assigned objectives;
• manage relationship with key stakeholders (incl. IBS, markets, Project Teams, third party teams);
• supervise IBS process teams to ensure deliverables and deadlines are met on timely manner;
• fill necessary duties related to Project Based Organization set up;
• support impacted organization in change management and communication plans;
• ensure roles and responsibilities are documented and KPIs defined for outsourced activities;
• monitor that required deliverables are available on time to ensure proper outsourcing;
• engage yourself in various team activities enabling development of the team as a whole and of particular individuals.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted