At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. When you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• a superb customer-oriented person, with excellent verbal and communication skills and ability to prioritize tasks;
• very good leadership and collaboration skills, flexible and capable to initiate and maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders on different seniority levels. Including the ability to engage, listen and solve problems;
• experience in Managing and building a flexible and agile team that attract and develop talent within the organization;
• ability to work independently and deliver on given goals;
• an experienced user of switchboard, phone systems and WX applications is desirable;
• an excellent French and English Speaker;
• an action oriented individual with a good eye for detail and ability to meet challenges head on;
• previous professional experience in the same position (customer service) is desirable;
• with experience in using Microsoft Office tools and SAP.
As a Workplace Experience Supervisor - French Speaker, you will:
• lead Workplace Experience services team, ensuring a high-quality image of the company by providing the professional telephone services and serve as the main communication platform for internal and external users;
• collect feedback, monitor team activities, share your experience, knowledge and ideas to drive continuous improvement initiatives ensuring delivery optimization and standardization;
• provide the first point of contact between Philip Morris and external callers;
• supervise and administer the WX help desk requests and dispatch to the appropriate WX units, following up requests until full completion according to the employee needs & preferences;
• ensure the digital tool data bases (ticket assignation lists, chatbot, etc.);
• relentlessly look for and explore new opportunities (systems, IA, etc.);
• work on new set of KPIs;
• execute administrative tasks, such as discounts list to the employee, support the WX activities, etc.;
• ensure continuity of service during breaks, holidays and vacation of team colleagues.
WE OFFER:• private medical care together with dental care
• SODEXO Lunch pass card
• remote work opportunity
• life and disability insurance
• employee pension program
• possibility to choose other benefits (cafeteria plan ‘My Benefits’)
• leave and holiday benefits
• wide range of trainings, optional language courses, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Technology (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.