Business Manager in Global Wealth Management
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you a highly motivated and analytically strong person? Do you like analyzing complex situations and presenting them in an easy and understandable way?
If so, we are looking for someone like that to:
• support execution of strategic projects in the context of Global Wealth Management COO
• drive business analysis and identify opportunities to increase efficiencies whilst keeping track of service quality
• establish close relationships with Corporate Center functions and key business stakeholders within Global Wealth Management
• act as interface for Global Wealth Management to understand and obtain financial transparency to provide actionable insights
• support preparation of key meeting materials and initiatives with Senior Management (incl. GWM COO Operating Committee and various governance bodies)
• provide ad hoc analysis for GWM COO
You’ll be working in the COO Chief of Staff Team in Global Wealth Management, which is in the center of the COO organization. We support the COO Wealth Management in operational tasks and activities and represent COO for strategic projects and initiatives.
We want to expand our Zurich based Chief of Staff team with a team in Wroclaw to increase our capabilities in delivering key strategic COO priorities. In your role, you will support the execution of key strategic COO priorities. This role will provide the opportunity to grow and to expand your knowledge as well as your network across all areas within Wealth Management.
• min. 5 years of experience in business management area in financial or consulting sector
• strong stakeholder management skills and experience in international environment
• strong MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
• excellent analytical skills and a strong sense for figures and facts
• analytical and structured problem solver, who is able to think out of the box
• an excellent communicator who can create concise summaries and give clear recommendations
• proactive, collaborative, service-oriented and ready to take ownership for dedicated topics, open for challenges
• focused, able to prioritize properly and striving for excellence in everything you do
• fluent in English (both verbally and written)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.