US Regulatory Reporting Data Tester
Job Reference #
Are you investigative in nature? Does analyzing data and figuring out more efficient methods motivate you? Are you able to spot risks and challenge them?
We're looking for a data tester to:
• analyze data sets used in the population of regulatory and management reports to identify areas of focus for testing and opportunities for synergy across testing workstreams
• perform sample-based transaction testing to assess accuracy of data used in reporting processes
• help prepare written reports which summarize testing procedures conducted and resulting conclusions
• assist in the automation of manual testing procedures
• assist in conducting reviews reporting processes to assess conformance with internal and regulatory requirements
• review remediation actions to assess closure of identified risks
• collaborate with peers in and across the second line of defense
You’ll be working in the Independent Management Testing (IMT) team in Zabierzow. IMT provides independent testing services to our business stakeholders as a second line of defense. As a data testing lead you will play a vital role by coordinating with business stakeholders to assess if data flowing from source systems to our regulatory and management reporting is accurate.
• excellent analytical skills with the ability to manipulate, comprehend, and compare large data sets and explain data management concepts in a clear and concise manner
• experience with reviewing data lineage and transformation – experience with data management workflows via SQL, Axiom, Alteryx, or Python is a plus
• ability to quickly understand complex processes and challenge the status quo, identify risks and inadequacies in procedures
• understanding of regulatory testing gained either through experience in compliance or internal audit a plus
• skilled communicator who adapts style to audience and conveys clear, accurate, and concise information
• reliable when working on your own, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.