Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:- An analytical mind with university degree in Information Systems, Computer Science;
- A professional with min. 5 years of experience in supporting or deploying IT systems in FMCG, Financial Reporting and Treasury domains;
- Experience in Quantum, Tagetik, Openpages software solutions; - (nice to have)
- A candidate with a strongly developed continuous improvement mindset and interest in new technologies and ways of working specifically Agile, Scrum, ITIL, Cloud Technologies;
- A willing to take action individual, with superb communication and problem-solving skills, ready to work in an ambitious business environment;
- Regulatory (SOX) and IT Audit exposure a strong plus;
- Working knowledge of MS Windows Server and Client operating systems, Atlassian Tool Suite, SNOW;
- Solid experience in Project and Service Management is required;
- Proficient English Speaker.
What we offer you?- Private medical and dental care, life insurance
- Subsidized meals in company canteens
- Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- Employee pension plan
- Multisport program
- Holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
- Free bike and car parking for all employees
How can you make history with us?- Provide IT solutions run & support services to our internal customers, constantly looking at possibilities of service improvements, automation, risk and compliance alignment and focusing on customer value;
- Take active part or lead implementations of new systems and digital initiatives in the Finance and Treasury functions;
- Actively engage with multi-disciplinary teams and run external IT providers;
- Perform regulatory and compliance activities with internal and external auditors;
- Elicit, collect and document technical requirements in collaboration with business partners, product teams and technical specialists;
- Govern the IT solutions standards and alignment to global roadmaps and directions.
As Senior IT Analyst Finance you will be part of the team responsible for supporting crucial Finance Systems & Applications, as well as leading or contributing to key IT projects. You will be helping to understand the business needs and translate them into the IT Service or Project requirements, building supporting operational processes while having significant contribution into the current and future services & systems delivered to the business.
BE A PART OF REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE:At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.