At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally redefining our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. When you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:- A candidate with a university degree in Finance or Economics;
- Having at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of financial or payroll accounting, financial analysis, or human resources administration;
- A strong analytical mindset, results-oriented to constantly expand knowledge, challenge the status quo, and improve processes;
- A strong communicator who’s not afraid to build outstanding partnerships cross-functionally;
- A good English speaker and a phenomenal teammate;
- Ideally with good command of SAP and Excel.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE:PMI Service Center Europe Sp. Z. o. o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team within the Finance Department based in Krakow, Poland.
AS A (SENIOR) FINANCE ANALYST- HR CONTROLLING YOU WILL:- Lead employment cost-related accruals and reconcile balance sheet accounts,
- Prepare the budget and rolling forecast,
- Prepare variance analysis,
- Manage headcount planning,
- Analyze employment costs including social security and personal income taxes,
- Develop expertise in the area of employment cost accounting, especially linked to the international movement of employees,
- Have the opportunity to identify and propose process and system improvements and chip into their implementation,
- Be part of an international organization and agree with a large number of internal and external partners across countries.
WE OFFER:- Competitive salary
- Private medical and dental care, life insurance
- Subsidized meals in company canteens
- Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- Employee pension plan
- Multisport program
- Holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
- Free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.