Junior QA Engineer (Derivatives & Solutions Technology)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Have you successfully planned, organized and controlled all test activities?
Do you have the know-how for achieving the defined test goals and implementing the testing?
Do you want to be our test expert, making sure our application and technical environments meet the requirements?
We’re looking for an IT quality & test engineer to:
• analyze requirements, test case develop and bug report
• execute test scenarios manually and automatically
• design, build and maintain an automation framework for testing the department's systems globally
• manage, monitor and improve the infrastructure
• develop custom tools and integrate with existing tools to increase engineering productivity
• comply with test strategy, testing standards, templates, and test plans
We're Derivatives & Solutions Technology team and we're currently 1,100 technologists. We're developing applications covering: pricing, quoting, order execution, risk management and trade lifecycle processing for the Global Markets Derivatives & Solutions business. Our diverse team is made up of five streams that deliver the solutions, platforms and services supporting various UBS business areas. We also provide next-generation valuation and risk management capabilities and significantly simplify the technology operating environment front-to-back.
• previously held a testing role, for ideally 2 years within the finance sector
• technical experience in Java and/or Python programming languages
• familiar with BDD frameworks (Cucumber), SQL database, CI/CD pipelines (TeamCity)
• proven delivery of performing functional and non-functional testing
• experience in Jemmy framework is desirable
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.