Who are we looking for?
Experience (1-3 years) with:
- Pension/insurance/other related industry
- Training / coaching of colleagues
- University education preferably in Pension/Finance
- Further training in pensions or finance/accounting as asset
- Good knowledge of English - B2/C1
- Attention to details
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving and reasoning skills
- Naturally understanding of Pension Fund value chain
What will you do?
Member of a back-office English speaking team providing service to a Dutch organization in terms of Dutch pensions management in close cooperation where required with a front-office team located in Netherlands within the same organization.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Responsible for processing multiple tasks to maintain data of employers and their employees such as: personal/company data and their status change management, affiliation of new employers, end of affiliation of employers, processing employment and salary data of employees, invoicing, entitlements and payments administration.
Who will you be working with?
We are looking for professionals eager to engage actively in setting up a new service for one of the oldest and biggest pension funds in the Netherlands. Through this opportunity you will become a member of a pioneer back-office team for Capgemini Poland providing a broad service in terms of pension funds administration with close cooperation with a specialized front-office team located in Netherlands. The scope of service will cover the overall employers and participants administration such as: personal/company data and their status change management, affiliation related activities, processing employment and salary data of employees, invoicing, entitlements and payments administration. You will work on an innovative IT tailor-made platform with a very high level of process automation. We invite you to be a part of global team valuing collaboration, diversity, quality and fun, taking on this new exciting challenge, including the transition of related processes into Kraków Delivery Center.
Join us and use your skills to make a difference.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
About usCapgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.