We are looking to recruit:• a student of IV, V year or University graduate up to 6 months after graduation,
• strong analytical skills, comfortable with systems and technologies, with very good knowledge of MS Excel,
• knowledge of market research and/or statistics would be a strong asset,
• with good interpersonal and communication skills (proficient oral and written in English),
• with good awareness of ethics and confidentiality frameworks,
• knowledge of SAP (HR module) and Qualtrics would be a nice to have.
Ideally, available for at least 30 hours per week.
Rise to the challengePMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in People & Culture (previously HR) Department in Krakow, Poland.
As an intern you will:• manage and execute simple employee listening research studies based on defined business requirements,
• help with activities needed to have global surveys set up and running,
• build dashboards that will satisfy business needs and can be used for action planning,
• extract data for further analysis,
• run reports to cross check the data across different systems, identify any inconsistences and investigate root causes, suggest improvement actions,
• contribute to overall employee listening priority projects.
Find a new pathOur company offers you a fresh perspective!
• Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
• We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
• With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
We offer:• Internship for duration of 6 that can be extended up to 12 months,
• multinational experience with a team of business experts,
• daily contact with people from all around the world,
• a chance to see the dynamic nature of corporate world,
• possibility to practice your language skills each day.
Join a global market leaderPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (HR), Procurement and Information Technology (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.