In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
On January 1st 2019, the new IFRS accounting standard for Leasing, IFRS16, went live with 62 OpCos. This new standard requires nearly all lease contracts (Land, Property, Pubs, Trucks & cars, IT equipment, etc.) to be recognized on the balance sheet of Heineken resulting in a significant change of Heineken's balance sheet and income statement.
A Program has been executed from October 2016 to January 2020 to ensure that HEINEKEN complies with IFRS16 via the implementation in 63 Operating Companies (OpCo) of a new accounting policy and a tool (PLANON) to maintain lease contract data and manage lease accounting in local ERPs.
After the program closure, in Business As Usual a team of Lease Accounting Specialists (Centre of competence) continues to support the OpCos with Lease Accounting process. The main responsibilities of the CoC are the following: perform mass contract and master data upload, reply questions raised by local team (PLANON usage, basic lease accounting), manage incidents in cooperation with third party, upload FX rates and discount rates in the tool, support reporting and data cleansing, support regular testing of new release of the IFRS16 tool, support business to deploy IFRS16 solution, maintain process documentation.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Performing Mass upload of contracts (>20 contracts) for all OpCos excluding Mexico, France (…) who will manage this process in autonomy
- Performing Mass upload of master data (vendors, customers, various cost elements) for operating companies
- Supporting for Lease accounting question
- Supporting incident resolution and periodic calls with Service Now and PLANON Support Team
- Managing group master data such as upload of FX rates and discount rates
- Supporting reporting and data cleansing
- Support regular testing of the new PLANON releases
You are The Candidate if:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Excellent communication skills in order to liaise with stakeholders in efficient way to ensure prompt defect resolution
- Good understanding of E2E accounting processes and interdependencies (especially PtP, RtR) – Ability to foresee potential chain of impact beyond his/her own field of expertise
- Experience in posting manual journal entries (technical knowledge), knowledge about flat file templates in order to be able to identify and explain posting errors
- Ability to learn fast how to work with complex accounting tool in order to quickly understand all implications on the E2E process after the training is delivered
- Ability to understand a process flow, how tools, interfaces and systems are connected to be able to identify where an issue has occurred
- Ability to work under time pressure and deliver in tight timelines
- Positive attitude and sense of empathy towards other team members and stakeholders
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Experience in MS Office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer