Senior Business Analyst - Collateral Tech DigiOps
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to be part of a major digital transformation initiative that will revolutionize post trade processing at UBS Investment Bank? Do you want to design and build the next generation of business applications using the latest technologies? Do you want to join a fast growing team committed to the highest standards of customer interaction?
We’re looking for a business analyst to:
• become a key team member in a cross-functional agile team
• work closely with key operations stakeholders to enable a partnership that drives innovation in the existing operating model
• determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing and prioritizing them
• conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
• support the team by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
• assist in quality control and project management identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
You’ll be working in the IB Tech Collateral team based in our Krakow offices. Our team makes sure that as a business we get the most out of our technology investment by delivering on projects and adding value to business operations.
You will be part of a highly motivated and talented group where innovation in not only encouraged but expected! Working closely with the stakeholders to develop best in class solutions alongside cross-team collaboration with like minded experts is the UBS definition of the new normal.
• at least seven years of business analyst experience in capital markets technology
• experience applying business analysis techniques (preferably in an Agile environment)
• the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
• the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical people
• develop long lasting relationships with key stakeholders
• an understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile practices
• the capacity to come up with and present options when proposing solutions
• the willingness to question and challenge priorities and requirements to ensure the team is delivering the most possible value
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• appreciation for testing at all levels, and readiness to assist during user acceptance testing phase
• experience managing risk on IT projects
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.