Senior Java Developer - Development Lead
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to design or build next generation IT security applications using the latest technologies? Would you like to pursue your career in IT Security in the role of a Java engineer/developer for Credentials Management? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for a senior software engineer/developer to:
• provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
• providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• conduct code reviews and engineer software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
• see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
• act as a development lead for small technical team
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
As an expert in ISE Security and Application Access Control, you'll be part of our team in Wroclaw and working closely with the internal project team. We provide a modern working environment and progressive terms of employment. Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure. The role is based in Wroclaw.
• higher education degree with a focus in IT Security or a related subject
• proven experience in Java development/software engineering focused on Service Oriented Architecture and complex cloud solutions
• previous backend Java development experience including scripting skills
• expertise in access management, authentication and digital certificates
• know-how to apply standards, methods, techniques and templates as defined by our SDLC
• produce secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing
• design, plan and deliver solutions in a large scale enterprise environment
• strong communication and stakeholder management skills for acting as a development lead of a team of Java developers
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.