IT Quality and Test Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate technologist? Are you passionate about assuring software quality and have a keen eye for detail? Do you have a knack for understanding business process and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technology? If so, you are the right person for this role. We are seeking an IT Software Engineer in Test
We are looking for someone who can:
• be a part of a Scrum team working on delivering an automation framework for F2B integrated Finance Platforms
• partner and collaborate with Business Analysts and Testers to deliver automation solutions in a dynamic environment
• analyze business requirements, design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies and development best practices
• we are looking for an engineer who can help us support the current software delivery process and improve it with automated testing supported by DevOps
You will be working within the Finance IT department in Cracow and working closely with colleagues in UK, Singapore and Poland including DevOps, developers, BA’s and testers.
• engineering or Programming background and have a good understanding of programming constructs (Java/SQL/Python/Scala/Shell)
• experience in delivering automation frameworks and writing automation test cases (Cucumber/Gherkin syntax or equivalent / CI/CD/Regression/Functional cases / ATDD/BDD
• devOps exposure with tools like – Team City / Maven / Gradle(or relevant/related build agents) and GITHub/Nexus or related application servers
• experience in microservices development & testing
• experience querying and validating data from relational DBs (Oracle)
• worked in Agile teams and familiar with Scrum
• experience in Continuous deployment and Continuous testing with strategic tooling
• experience with Allure reporting or similar along with knowledge on big data solutions
• worked in IB/Finance and have a good understanding of investment banking and finance principles
• reporting layers (Tableau/Axiom/Business Objects)
• HTML5 or web dev related skills
• experience in using containers and related orchestration (Dockers, Kubernetes)
• a strong team player who takes initiative
• organized, well-structured and with drive to deliver high quality software solutions / components
• proactive, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.