TPRM Change Management - IT Business Analyst
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you an analytical thinker? Do you know how to take care of business? Do you want to build up your knowledge around the outsourcing lifecycle. We’re looking for someone who is interested in:
• evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement through implementing new solutions
• performing business analysis in the automation and robotics environment
• process mapping, data gathering, tabulating, manipulation and graphical visualization
• gathering and documenting business requirements for system development, working closely with a variety of stakeholders including developers, testers, project managers and SMEs
• performing user acceptance testing and root cause analysis
• monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects liaising with the stakeholders
Your day to day work will include the understanding of data and processes which are being handled in our TPRM stream. You will be responsible for performing IT business analysis for the future automation and robotics development projects and for working over the projects which involve the complex data analysis.
You’ll be working in the TPRM Change Management team based in Krakow. You will join the Group COO Chief Operating Management, TPRM Change Management area that is responsible for third party risk management.
Here you will have an opportunity to engage your organizational and teamwork skills with team members located all over the world.
• 5-7 years of relevant experience
• advanced technical skillset: proficient in MS Office (especially MS Visio, MS advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
• exceptional communication skills to be able to interact efficiently with the onshore clients
• ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions and timeliness
• fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• excellent documentation skills
• competency in creating detailed reports and presentations
• ability to deal with ad-hoc job requests from multiple clients
• prior experience of working with international clients (desired)
• understanding of coding languages (will be an asset)
• a university degree
• fluency in English
• experience in data and processes analysis
• organization skills and detail-orientation
• capability of learning and adapting to changing business needs and requirements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.