Senior Software Engineer (Financial Crimes Technology)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to design and build next generation business applications using the latest technologies? Are you experienced with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) business processes and technologies? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to:
• Provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• Be part of a globally distributed Software Development Team to enhance existing systems applications of high complexity in the Financial Crime/Anti-Money Laundering domain
• Design and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
• Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by following high-quality development principles
• Collaborate with business analysts and solution architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain software applications (full-stack development)
• Integrate enhancements and bug fixes delivered by our product vendor
• Adopt the strategic build chain and related DevOps tools
• Act as an Agile member in an Agile engineering team
• Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties
• Provide third-level support to business users
• Conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
You’ll be working in the AML Case Management team as part of the Financial Crimes Prevention Technology division in Krakow. Our role is to design and implement innovative IT solutions to help prevent, detect and report on financial crimes and terrorist financing activities. We are a global IT team supporting internal clients throughout the world.
• Full Stack development experience with strong Java8+/J2EE, Spring Boot development skills, including with related DevOps tools, such as GitHub, Nexus, TeamCity, Jira
• Solid Oracle database skills
• Comfortable in a Linux based server environment incl. JS/Jquery, XML, Unix Scripting experience
• Experience with AML Case Management solutions, preferably Actimize RCM
• Agile and DevOps practices are part of your DNA
• Computer science academic background (bachelor or master degree)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.