English Editor External Reporting
Finance, Marketing and Communications
Job Reference #
Gdańsk, Kraków, Warsaw, Wroclaw
Are you passionate about financial communications? Are you methodical, concise and accurate, as well as detail-oriented? Do you know how to provide support so that things run smoothly? And last, but definitely not least, do you have an outstanding knowledge of English and a passion for the perfect text?
We're looking for someone like you to:
• edit / proofread key reports such as quarterlies and annual reports
• work with content owners and other key stakeholders to confirm that reports meet Group External Reporting (GER) standards and best practices, as well as editing expectations
• actively identify gaps based on external reporting style guideline and methodology including suggestion of updates
• support internal documentations in relation to understanding changes in industry benchmarks and reporting methodology
• develop and write marketing and communications texts to support the creation of high-quality channel-optimized content for strategic communications targeting key stakeholders including clients, investors, employees and media
• provide editorial and linguistic support to subject experts across the bank
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will join our in-house content solutions team, based in the UBS Business Solution Center in Wroclaw or Krakow, Poland, with the opportunity to work remotely. We are a sleeves rolled up team offering good opportunities for professional growth as a content specialist, both technically and within UBS. A relocation package may be available for the right candidate.
• at least 2 years of experience editing demanding specialist texts, ideally in finance and economics
• a native-speaker level knowledge of English
• strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with different stakeholders
• a university degree in a relevant subject
• proven experience on a similar position in corporate environments, i.e. in editing publications , proofreading texts, and providing professional support to ensure compliance with specific standards
• strong interest in financial markets and economics, with a good understanding of emerging industry trends
• experience in audit, compliance, internal risk management, legal or regulatory areas within the financial industry will be an asset
• the flexibility to respond [to the changing workloads of the production process the reporting cycles / round the clock during the reporting cycles]
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
• the ability to work fluctuating hours under pressure and to tight deadlines
• able to gather, synthesize, organize and interpret data and formulate appropriate conclusions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.