We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
Purpose of the role:
Providing Marketing and Sales Communications services for the affiliate.
What you’ll do:
Implement European Communications and Digital strategy in the market:
- Review, localizes, and approves online and offline centrally driven marketing and sales communications pieces
- Support the online setup for product launches and promotions
- Key Marketing and Sales Communications contact for the Sales and BO staff.
- Act as the main source for product and communications related information for the affiliate.
- Coordinate local online content work (enabling of online content and online maintenance).
- Support for marketing related ABO enquires opened via CMP platform
- Support in reviews of business opportunities and customer module materials.
- Review, localization, and approvals of CRM communications.
- Review, localization, and approval of all communications materials
- Localization and approval of pricelists
- Online banners translation
- Pricing for product launches, promotions, and literature
- Digital tools and apps: content check and tools testing
- Coordinate the implementation of local promotions (PPFs, NIDBs, digital coordination, enabling online content, communication, promo monitoring)
What you’ll need:
Experience / Hard skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing Communications
- The first experience in an international marketing environment would be a huge plus
- In-depth knowledge of the markets he/she represents and provides services for
- General knowledge of digital tools and practices
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian language
- Fluency in English (level Advanced/Proficiency)
- Excellent translation and proofreading skills
- Very good project and time management skills
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Ability and confidence to co-operate with more senior stakeholders
- Ability to work in a multinational team and environment
- Ability to perform a multifunctional role in a team
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Strong customer-driven focus
- Open-minded and flexible to travel
- Levelheaded approach to change management
- Process excellence approach
- Self-reliant, proactive, and highly motivated
What can you expect from us?
- 1-year contract (with a strong possibility of extension)
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- One extra holiday day for the birthday
- medical insurance
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Possibility of growth inside of an organization
- International team environment
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- A family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.