IT Infrastructure Architect
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about Infrastructure design ? Do you want to help set the direction and strategy for the infrastructure platforms. Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse and global environment? We are looking for an Infrastructure Architect to join our team and help us to:
– evaluate, plan and design technical infrastructure solutions
– gather business requirements to design ad recommend cost effect infrastructure solutions
– work with line of business to evaluate and recommend new technology
– support lines of business with azure cloud adoption and designs
– cooperate with other groups in engineering on delivery of large scale programs
– maintain & improve existing deployment and build mechanisms
Cloud Business Office within Group Technology provides technology platforms to underpin our partners business applications. You will be part of the Distributed Hosting team, which has a global footprint and works with clients and wider team members spread across the world. Together we drive consistency across business divisions and optimize operations and support costs, by providing timely, robust, cost effective solutions and products to our clients.
– Sound knowledge of Infrastructure architecture and previous experience working in complex infrastructure project design.
– Able to drive technology conversation and develop infrastructure solutions aligned with overall IT strategies
– Strong knowledge on Azure services and cloud design costing and concepts
– A committed and visionary team player with an innate sense of how to prioritize across a complex environment
– Able to analyze current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve
– Work closely with Information Technology professionals to deliver cost-effective solutions to our business
– Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
– Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
– Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
– Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is preferred
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.