Cyber Security Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you fascinated by advanced analytics leveraging the latest big data and artificial intelligence technologies?
Are you an experienced Business Analyst deeply motivated by the Cyber Security sector?
Are you innovative, analytical and deeply motivated by the fascinating and bound to grow world of Cyber Security?
We are looking for such a person to:
• perform a business analyst role, working closely within Advanced Analytics team and CISO stakeholders (Cyber Threat Intelligence, Cyber Threat Response, Cyber Monitoring, ...), understand cybersecurity requirements and how they can impact and improve the security posture of the bank;
• support documentation and specification of security products, software components, detection rules, machine learning models, as well as convey the results of team investigations and meetings;
• coordinate specific activities related to the in-house built Artificial Intelligence models, such as data gathering and labelling, preparing model documentation, model performance reviews;
• monitor security landscape, data sources and quality of security products;
• foster effective communication between system owners, software engineers, project members and business stakeholders;
• support and coordinate the release lifecycle of software components, as well as manage interactions between IT and Business functions. Additionally, manage the deployment of new software releases into the production landscape, ensuring that the appropriate quality toll gates are met for QA, regression and performance testing;
• support the analysis of security data related to operations, metrics and potential usage in detection rules/models and subsequently report all in a timely, consistent and accurate manner to support Advanced Analytics decisions;
You’ll be working in the Robotics Engineering & Integration unit of the Advanced Analytics team and be based within the UBS Business Solutions Center in Krakow. The Advanced Analytics team, part of the Chief Information Security Office (CISO) within Group Technology, strives to detect malicious activities within the UBS IT infrastructure as well as technically complex cyber-attacks in early phases of attack lifecycle. It is a young and empowered team always seeking excellence and continuous improvement.
• 3-5 years of experience in business analysis, gathering requirements or process modelling;
• university degree in a technology, natural science or finance related field;
• information security know-how and practical experience;
• ability to promptly and intuitively research, plan, execute and coordinate the implementation of solutions to cyber threats;
• proficiency in productivity tools as well as basic understanding of machine learning and big data technologies;
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills when dealing with complex issues and the ability to take personal ownership and drive remediation;
• capable of understanding the needs of stakeholders and of converting requests into products and services;
• constructively work within a team, being professional while also being considerate;
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.