Data Analyst in Global Wealth Management
Business management, administration and support, Finance, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Quantitative Analysis, Research
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you drawing energy from dealing with figures and analyzing data? Do you like working in an agile, fast changing environment? We look for someone like that to:
• provide correct and concise data analysis for the Business Sector Operating Head BC Switzerland
• produce ad-hoc and regular reports
• prepare business cases and scenario calculations
• visualize data and results for management reporting and presentations
• analyze client behavior (segmentation, pattern definition, etc.)
You’ll be working in the newly built FSM Control Tower team in Global Wealth Management COO Operating Head BC Switzerland. We support the COO Wealth Management in Switzerland in operational tasks and activities, as well as in strategic projects and initiatives.
We want to expand our Zurich based team with a team in Wroclaw to increase our capabilities in delivering key strategic priorities which you will support to execute. This role will provide the opportunity to grow and to expand your knowledge as well as your network across various areas within Wealth Management.
Position is based in UBS Wroclaw.
• relevant experience in comparable roles in the Financial Industry
• experience with data handling (sourcing, cleansing and preparation), familiar with SQL, SAS, MS Access
• ability to visualize data according to the audience (using Excel, Tableau, etc.)
• good communication, organizational and conceptual skills
• sound understanding of statistics and the main datamining techniques (e.g. clustering, predictive modeling and you are familiar with the respective software (R, SAS, SPSS)
• open for new approaches and with interest in innovative methods
• ability to recognize the context very quickly
• ability to build bridges between product management, sales and marketing
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.