Technical IT Delivery Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you able to lead multiple software development teams? Can you balance the demands of delivery while continuously improving the way we work? Do you have experience of working with low-latency messaging systems? Will you dive into code and data when needed to solve problems?
Yes? You sound like the kind of person who could help us deliver a best-in-class Real-time Liquidity Management platform and to:
• lead two development teams across multiple locations, and helping the programme director increase the team’s Polish presence
• take ownership of the technical product, having a deep understanding of the workings of the product, working with and leading an architect in designing improvements, and owning the technical debt backlog
• take ownership of the teams’ way of working, and driving process improvements and alignment to best practices
• manage the career development of the team
• work with the product manager to define and deliver the roadmap
• report directly to the Programme Director, and working together to improve and grow the product and team
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working with two development teams based across Krakow, Zurich and London and helping us to build our Polish footprint. The teams work in an agile manner with an engaged and dedicated product owner in Zurich.
• 10 years of experience in software development
• proven track record of delivering complex software projects on time and on spec,
• experience of building or delivering high-performance messaging or streaming platforms (e.g. trading, messaging or other high volume, low latency platforms);
• experience with different programming paradigms and design patterns, and a range of architectures;
• a background in Java, C++ or Scala preferred;
• proven delivery experience of leading in a Scrum environment;
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.