Junior Business Manager in Global Wealth Management
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Finance, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you an enthusiastic and strong multitasker? Do you want to play a key role in coordinating and contributing to the development of a business strategy and a business plan for the Investment and Trading Platforms (ITP) sector?
Then we are looking for someone like you who can:
• analyze, prepare reports, identify issues and act as key contact person for the ITP business
• drive exciting projects to successful completion by contributing own ideas how to further develop our business management
• providing management support by e.g. analyzing financial data, planning activities, taking care of logistics and performing quality controls
• develop high-quality presentations to convey key project information for management decisions
• facilitate activities across team members and locations
You will be working in the Investment & Trading Platforms Operating Office, which is part of our Global Wealth Management COO organization, in our Wroclaw office. You will be part of a team of highly motivated specialists in Wroclaw and Zurich and will be interacting with various stakeholders across UBS. Together with the team you will be responsible for ensuring smooth day to day business operation and the implementation and development of business-wide action plans and key initiatives.
• university degree, preferably in banking / finance / economics or related discipline
• previous experience in client and stakeholder handling
• a good command of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel; basic programming skills e.g. Excel Macros will be a plus
• interest in data analysis and process optimization
• good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• an interest in working in a fast-paced international environment as part of a team
• a structured work style, confident working autonomously
• proficient language skills in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.