Financial Crime Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you want to have a critical role in preventing criminals and terrorists from abusing financial and legislative systems? Are you able to support in the development and implementation of monitoring programs to prevent financial crimes? Are you not afraid to collaborate with company seniors? Do you have background in both financial crime prevention and analytics capable of undertaking a demanding yet rewarding role that entails a focus on both strategic thinking and execution?
We are looking for someone like this who will:
• support the Global Financial Crime Monitoring Program Management and the Global Monitoring Surveillance & Controls (MS&C) Team, particularly in the areas of: financial crime monitoring metrics, development of management information dashboards, various projects based on “MS&C” and broader Financial Crime Prevention ("FCP") initiatives
• assist in data analysis for financial crime reports, data and trend analysis reconciliation and validations
• develop a global MI dashboard in cooperation with automation & robotics team
• prepare Monthly Management Reports and assist in preparation of materials for global management committees
• consolidate regional MI inputs, review and provide comments on MS&C reports
• assist in preparation of Taxonomy 5 MS&C Boards (AB&C, KYC, AML TM) Meetings and Regional MS&C monitoring committees.
• support the Global Financial Crime Monitoring Product manager to oversee the governance of the monitoring programme by setting the standards for respective committees, defining roles and responsibilities and maintaining the MS&C control framework and relevant documents
• work with our MS&C Product Management team to identify, design and deliver process and quality enhancements to our automated reporting solution
• assist with adhoc reporting related requests from GIA and external regulators
The MS&C team is in the COO function within Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance (GCRG). The MS&C function defines and executes 2nd line controls covering various compliance risks. The MS&C Product management team is responsible for a design of Financial crime monitoring framework and coordinates with regional monitoring and controls teams as well as supports the Global Head of MS&C to meet global standards. You will be working in Eximius Park in Zabierzów as a part of a global team working with colleagues situated in USA, Singapore, Hong Kong, UK, Poland and Switzerland.
• compliance or regulatory experience or other experience in the financial industry (e.g. audit, consultancy, banks) related to requirements for 2nd line controls and monitoring, Compliance Management Information, Operational Risk Management, Governance, Compliance strategy or similar Compliance-related experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferable (economic degree) and/or relevant work experience at a financial services company, large consultancy or comparable working experience
• an understanding of Investment Banking, Asset Management, and Global Wealth Management experience and knowledge preferred
• advanced knowledge and use of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• excellent English skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.