Financial Reporting Manager
Job Reference #
– The role of Reporting Lead is to support management information (MI), business intelligence (BI) and business analytics in relation to operational performance, managerial responsibilities and strategic objectives.
– A key element of this role is to draw conclusions and make recommendations from the various sources of data and information available. For example: operational efficiencies, business process changes etc.
– You will be leading a team of 6-8 finance analyst SMEs
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management. We are responsible for producing various senior management reports that cover various aspects of the financial result and its main drivers along different dimensions such as organization, clients and products. Our main client is CFO department and Senior Management of the company.
• Experience of working as part of a reporting team, using a modern reporting platform in both an analytical and development capacity;
• Experience in engagement with multiple management levels across technical users and business units;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and good understanding of BI tools;
• Ability to assimilate and interpret large volumes of information;
• Experience of report writing and communicating to various audiences;
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively balance conflicting priorities;
- passionate about data transformation, business intelligence, change projects
- technically savvy and great with communication and influencing people
- highly adaptable and able to work across multiple cultures, functions and teams
- good in time management & organization of your own and others' work
- proactive and self-driven
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.