In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Your responsibilities would include:
As SHARP-X Cutover manager, you are responsible for shaping the cutover approach & strategy and plan execution.
SHARP-X Cutover manager will assist with:
- Completing detailed cutover checklist and project plan;
- Maintain the Cutover Project Plan as per the cutover standards;
- Ensure the overview on project management of the cutover and conversion deliverables into SAP Central Finance, resolving discrepancies or process issues related to cutover;
- Ensure successful planning and execution of integrated release cutover activities and associated system outages;
- Ensure overview on resources required for cutover activities;
- Develops the command center logistics, communication and escalation plan and command center documentation. (Policies, procedures, downtime processes);
- Provide cutover status reporting to SHARP-X project leadership team and key stakeholders Involved in coordination of ECC cutover activities prior final Go-Live;
- Ensures entry into and exit out of cutover stage gates are met including the final Go/No-Go meetings for Go-Live;
- Act as the final point of escalation for all Cut-over issues, proactively bringing about appropriate interventions when the Cutover may be jeopardized;
- Leads cutover activities for Pre Go-Live, Go-Live and Post Go-Live;
- Work closely with the workgroups to document the cutover plan for each application, Develops back out / contingency plans for Cutover and Coordinates requirements for Go Live.
You are a good Candidate if:
- Experience leading/managinHa application cutover or similar initiatives;
- Experience of managing cutover of multi-platform environments;
- Experience of large data migration activity over cutover;
- Prince II qualification or equivalent PM certifications are required;
- Proven experience supporting project delivery utilising both Waterfall and Agile delivery methodology;
- Experience with supporting senior stakeholders and effectively conducting project/programme governance including accurate and relevant reports;
- Experience with vendor management related to requesting and reviewing regular performance reporting and or requesting supplementary or supporting information;
- Experience with supporting workshops by way of planning, coordination and documentation as required;
- In the past you may have been called a Deployment Manager or a Release Manager;
- Have 5+ years of experience in cutover activities area preferably in implementations global projects;
- Demonstrate exceptional active listening and communication skills, able to bring the message across to different audiences;
- Show flexibility, proactivity and be an energetic team player;
- Have fluency in English.
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer