MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• 5+ years of experience in a multinational company;
• strong experience within project management (ideally min 2-3 years), experience within Change Management, or Continuous Improvement will be on a plus;
• previous experience in leading migrations;
• proved experience in leading a team is a must (min. 2+ years);
• high presentation and interpersonal skills and ability to deal with various stakeholders at different levels in company;
• a very good understanding of SSC/BPO environment;
• consumer-centric approach and mindset;
• an action-oriented problem solver with people management skills, able to balance several tasks and priorities with resilience and positive attitude;
• continuous improvement mindset and adaptation to challenging circumstances;
• fluent English in writing and speaking;
• education: University Degree in Finance, Business, Economics and related. Project Management (Prince/PMP/Scrum) certifications will be a plus;
• flexibility to travel internationally (up to around 20% of the time).
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• being responsible for managing of a migration project according to the standard migration methodology enabling successful delivery of assigned objectives;
• managing relationship with key stakeholders (incl. IBS, markets, Finance Transformation Team);
• supervising Integrated Business Services (IBS) migration team to ensure deliverables and deadlines are met on timely manner;
• filling necessary duties related to Project Based Organization set up;
• supporting impacted organization in change management and communication plans;
• ensuring roles and responsibilities are documented and KPIs defined for migrated activities;
• monitoring that IT deliverables are available on time to ensure proper migration;
• engaging yourself in various team activities enabling development of the team as a whole and of particular individuals.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.