MAKE HISTORY WITH US!Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of the group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With the huge change, comes a huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• university degree in Statistics, Economics, Business or related field;
• experience in Computer Science or related business experience deploying Salesforce products, in parallel gathering business requirements for future enhancements;
• good experience and understanding of salesforce solutions (with focus on marketing cloud, community cloud and finally, consumer goods cloud as a nice to have);
• Salesforce certification in above cloud solutions will be a plus
• Ability to support dashboard design to report and track performance metrics, including use of Einstein capabilities
• articulate user with the ability to translate data into a narrative for a broad audience;
• detail oriented person with ability to manage in an environment of uncertainty, ambiguity and complexity with diverse stakeholders;
• strong analytical skills and strategic thinking;
• experience with JIRA and Agile methodologies would be an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• working with Digital Trade Engagement model ecosystem with a focus on DTE and support tools in order to support Business Development Leads and monitoring customer and consumer journeys;
• supporting deployment of B2B solutions based on good understanding of market B2B(2C) operating models and monitoring customer and consumer journeys;
• collaborating with Product Owners and Design team on key UX / UI and new feature requirements related opportunities;
• working closely with Service Delivery team in addressing performance issues;
• supporting markets on generating understanding of new features, either native to DTE or surfaced via i-frames including image recognition, retailer dashboards, RaaS, Azure capabilities, Learning Management System, Gamification, payment systems and future developments;
• cooperating closely with other Digital Engagement leads, Development Team and IT to provide holistic solutions to markets (Digital Trade Engagement + Customer Care + E-order + Syndication);
• supporting awareness generation and driving expansion of image recognition technology capabilities.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note, that the position can be open in any IBS.