MAKE HISTORY WITH US!Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• a candidate with an experience in Computer Science or related business; experience connected with deploying salesforce products and gathering business requirements for future enhancements;
• university graduate in Statistics, Economics, Business or related field;
• a person with good experience and understanding of salesforce solutions, focus on e-commerce cloud;
• salesforce certifications, including commerce cloud, will be an asset;
• ability to support dashboard design to report and track performance metrics, including use of Einstein capabilities;
• understanding of various e-commerce models including B2C and marketplaces will be an asset;
• a person with strong ability to translate data into a narrative for a broad audience;
• detail-oriented individual with ability to see the big picture;
• a candidate with an ability to work in the environment of ambiguity and complexity in cooperation with diverse stakeholders;
• a candidate with strong analytical skills and strategic thinking;
• experience with JIRA and Agile methodologies will be an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER?• private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• subsidized meals or Sodexo card,
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• employee pension plan,
• multisport program,
• cafeteria program,
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (e.g.: ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA),
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• intimate understanding of our B2B e-commerce solution in order to support Business Development Leads in generating a thorough understanding of the solution at hand and encourage local market adoption;
• support the expansion of e-commerce syndication projects;
• understand the markets’ requirements covering customer and consumer journeys;
• identify and report back to Product Owners and Design team on key UX / UI and new feature requirements related opportunities;
• work closely with Service Delivery team in addressing performance issues;
• support markets on generating understanding of new features, be it native to Service Cloud or linked to other DTE ecosystem solutions which will enhance the capabilities of our B2B contact center operators in order to provide them with a retailer 360 overview;
• work closely with other Digital Engagement leads, Development Team and IT to provide holistic solutions to markets.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that the position can be open in any IBS.