Testing Engineer in Global Wealth Management
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Digital, Information Technology (IT), Outsourcing / Offshoring
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you a meticulous and structured person? Do you learn how to use new tools quickly? Do you like to keep up to date with new technologies? Then we are looking for someone like you who can:
• be part of a newly to-be-created European Testing Team
• define the test plan and the test approach, in compliance with the Group's strategies and standards
• analyze and design the processes with the aim of defining test cases according to the Software Development Lifecycle for the main business areas such as Market & Channels (digital banking, CRM and Client Lifecycle), Operations, Securitized Products, Investment Services, etc.
• design and review test cases using techniques based on defects detected, previous experience and on the relevant business or functional requirements
• collect the approval of the Business area on the design of the tests (cases and scenarios)
• prepare the appropriate data for testing and estimate effort required
• update planned tools including HP Quality Center and DLMP Jira
• perform user certification tests (Business Acceptance Test) and functional tests of the processes in the various Front and Back End modules of the Core Platform
• perform regression testing using robotics and test automation; Production Readiness Verification (PRV)
• identify and track system defects and monitor their progressive solution, interfacing with the Business Owners and IT colleagues
• document and report the progress of the tests, their coverage and any defects to the Business Owners and Project Managers
• complete the execution of the tests with adequate evidence to submit to the Business Area for approval
• prepare the necessary forms for coverage and test status for the subsequent release in the production environment
You will be located in Wroclaw and part of a European Testing Team supporting the testing for Italy and Germany locations. Together with this team you will deliver high quality services for COO Global Wealth Management (GWM) in Europe, supporting change management activities while participating in local and global projects and cooperating with stakeholders across Europe. Specifically, you will provide professional support in the area of test planning, execution and automation and will become an expert in European related testing matters and country specifics.
• bachelor or master degree – preferably in economics, finance, information technology or related fields
• 2+ years experience in testing (manual, automation or both) activities in business or IT area
• previous experience in banking or financial area will be an asset
• advanced Excel skills (pivot tables creation or similar) will be a big plus
• a highly motivated and well-organized team player with excellent communication abilities who is able to work independently
• strong analytical skills and attention to details, very good organizational skills
• attitude to change and interest in learning the use of new tools
• precision, order, punctuality and a sense of responsibility
• fluency in English (verbal and written)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.