Specialist in Trade Booking Team will be in charge of performing trade booking through internal systems in compliance with AIFMD and UCITS V regulatory requirements. Employee will be in charge of performing daily trade booking, answering queries on trades booked in Calypso and raising any breaks / discrepancies to the respective trade processing team or Client Account Manager.
Perfect candidate should have deep understanding of the lifecycle of Derivative trades (processing, settlement, and confirmation). Specialist should also understand the complexities of derivatives products and validating the ownership of asset.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Booking the trades in BNP Paribas Middle office trade capture application as per the client ticket for the clients in-scope for depositary service.
- Liaising with the CAM team if there is any trade ticket on new product currently not managed.
- Contacting CAM in case of missing details in client ticket.
- Capturing the trades as per procedures defined.
- Handling query from the CAM /reconciliation team/ any stake holder in resolving the break in trades captured.
- Updating of the confirmation status in the trade capture system.
- Uploading of the trade file received from clients to trade capture system.
- Uploading of the files to update depositary status in trade capture system.
We are looking for you, if you have:
- University degree (preferred: Finance, Economics, etc.)
- Very good command of English
- Preferably 2 years of experience in financial services.
- Derivatives (OTC and listed) knowledge will be a strong asset
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work effectively as a team player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills, ability to interact efficiently with clients and effectively manage expectations
- Strong reactivity to meet short deadlines
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package
- Convenient work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego