Lead Engineer - Know Your Customer (Client Lifecycle Management)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a born leader? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone? Are you comfortable managing complex projects? Are you passionate about bringing IT systems to life? Do you have experience of leading development teams? Do you take pride in exhibiting delivery excellence? We are looking for someone like who would
• Deliver using Agile methodologies, by turning business requirements into sprint deliverables using fully functional scrum team involving members of all need roles (BA, Dev, QA, DevOps)
• Be a technical lead for the team coaching and mentoring team members, especially on challenging tasks, design and code reviews, refinement etc.
• Ensure the quality of deliverables, making sure these are well implemented & tested using best practices in coding, automation, integration, performance, and testing
• Proactively identify gaps, propose and implement DevOps CD/CI related improvements where applicable
• Collaborate and work with other delivery leads, CTO, Change & release management in IT Organization for successful programs delivery
• Build, lead & expand the IT delivery team by identifying suitable candidates.
• Support the production support team to maintain production stability of applications and infrastructure
• Manage and maintain vendor relationship related to IT products and manpower
• Be an escalation point for issues within the development SDLC process
IB IT Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance.
You'll be the Development Lead working with both your local and global team on fast paced high profile multiyear application rollout, delivering substantial improvement across the Investment Bank for 'Know Your Client (KYC)' and client due diligence activities.
• Team leadership experience on technical and people level including working in virtual team environment
• Exemplary planning, coordination and influencing skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including Senior Management Reporting
• Proven track record of project delivery (SDLC and Agile/Scrum methodologies)
• Strong IT Knowledge and understanding of IT operational environment
• Development background with hands on design and development experience in developing multi-layer Web application systems using C#.NET, WCF, MSMQ, Entity Framework
• Experience with Git, TeamCity, JIRA etc.
• Ability to create and challenge designs, estimations etc.
• Experience in database design and development
• Experience of responsive web design principles
• Experience in the financial industry
• 3+ years’ experience with Fenergo
• Good level of English
Additional skills and experiences that would be advantageous, but are not essential:
• React.js (+Redux)
• Oracle 12c
• SQL Server 2016
• Java Web app experience in Linux
• Azure Cloud
• Comfortable developing effective lines of communication with customers, business clients and within Technology
• Self-driven, motivated, goal oriented and able to take full responsibility for work
• Strong at identifying opportunities for improvement through change and able to influence outcomes to deliver these opportunities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.