Data strategist and planner
What will you do:
- You will be responsible for the overall CRM strategic direction to ensure client delivers impactful communications to its customers to meet business objectives
- Translate campaigns analytics and reports into advice on insights and recommendations, to guide local strategy/ tactics and selection/targeting logic of communications. Provide understanding of what levers should we pull to optimise performance
- Define test and learn strategy as part of communications to enable them to be continuously optimised
- Briefs and works with creative teams to originate and refine data driven communications as well as creates campaign calendar at a strategic level
- Define frameworks to measure marketing effectiveness, set KPIs, benchmarks and targets to support business cases.
- Measure, evaluate and optimise marketing activity using best practice testing methodologies and create standardised Post Campaign Analysis
What do we expect from you?
- Min 2-4 years’ experience in defining and planning CRM communications strategy & contact strategies across complex programmes.
- Excellent project management and relationship management skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced international environment, managing stakeholders onshore and offshore.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with large number of individuals across different levels in organization
- Strong personality with focus on a customer and goals achievements