Strategic Account CRM Manager
Marketing Operations is part of . We are the team of digital marketing experts and we help our clients across industries to drive marketing-led growth while operating as one global team, leveraging latest technology trends and innovation.
We optimize the digital presence of our clients across multiple domains of next generation content, digital marketing services, analytics, creativity, social media and search to activate, engage and create unique experience for their brands.
What will you do:
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the client’s brand, products, marketplace and business objectives.
- Responsible for defining local market CRM campaign strategy, complete campaign briefing documents (including creative brief), agree campaign priority and scheduling.
- SPOC accountable to the local marketing manager for delivery of Services, receive briefing from client and initialise with all relative stakeholders and agencies
- Define annual campaign calendar and overarching strategy and monitors scopes of work to ensure alignment of deliverables and cost estimates, purchase orders and invoicing
- Manage project from brief to final project execution, Risk assessment and management & provide recommendations to maximise budget and minimise lead times. Effectively manage multiple projects/work streams where required
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in defining CRM campaign strategy and annual planning and management
- Excellent client management skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing stakeholders onshore and offshore and experience of supervising a team
- Understanding of CRM campaign tools, ideally Adobe Campaign Manager, Analytics tools including PowerBI and analytical ability to review campaign performance to infer recommendations to enhancements and future campaigns
- Very good communication skills and well-developed presentation skills – ability to run client facing and remote presentations