We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
What you’ll do:
- Execute regular editorial maintenance and community management for the assigned EU social media channels and projects according to brand and design standards, annual calendar of launches, platforms specifics.
- Coordinate outsourced agency work for both regular content and community management as well as product launch campaigns design and execution.
- Managing the Social Media projects, ensuring smooth workflow on content masters creation and reviews by interdependent depts.; work according to predefined schedules and projects timeline.
- Support local level teams by regularly delivering European contents and support with local requests where needed.
- Ensure consistent brand and product messaging across all social media platforms.
- Support Social Innovations Manager Europe in the execution of Social Media Strategy for Europe components (monitoring, KPIs, ecosystem management, go-to-market tactics, advertising, guidelines and processes creation and implementation at local level, …).
- Providing support and input to other communication projects where required.
What you’ll need:
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms specs, tools and overall dynamics
- Preferred advanced knowledge of Social Media business management tools (for example: Hootsuite, facebook Business Manager, Analytics)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal in English
- Ability to handle project management autonomously
- Ability to communicate with others professionally, clearly, and succinctly both verbally and in writing
- Service oriented approach
- Flexible and able to perform under pressure within time constraints
- Team player, collaborative with the ability to work within cross-functional relationships across multiple levels
- Positive “can do” attitude, able to identify and overcome challenges; ‘continuous improvement’ approach – seeking to deliver better, faster, cheaper
- Proactive “out of the box” thinking.
- Customer-centric approach
- Willingness to travel abroad in case required
What can you expect from us?
- Temporary contract for 12 months
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.