At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible! We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Your 'day to day'As a solution manager IT consumer DCS & DCE, you will need to ensure that B2C Sales Channels, Customer Care, Promotions and Order Management solutions’ requirements and priorities are evaluated consistently, documented accordingly, built to specifications and implemented by the scrum teams within the timeline agreed with the business stakeholders.
More specifically, you'll• Build a solution vision and roadmap that supports business strategies; clearly articulating the expected business outcomes, timelines and accountabilities
• Deliver the agreed solution and scope through a prioritized backlog and intense collaboration with the scrum team
• Actively participate in ‘scrum of scrums’ ceremonies to align activities with the needs of the other scrum teams
• Lead the scrum team(s) and seek continuous improvement and long-term sustainability, ensuring that we can scale and deliver positive business outcomes
• Serve as the subject matter expert within the organization and as the primary point of contact for the business design team
• Be the ‘glue’ that brings the Global HQ, market, partners and supplier teams together
Who we're looking for• Experience in B2C Commerce area for a large company
• University degree in a business or IT related field
• Strong experience delivering multi-million dollar and complex projects using Agile methodology
• Demonstrated ability in building, launching and growing products
• Thorough understanding of end-to-end Ecommerce (UI/UX, Checkout Funnel, Fulfillment, Payment, order management and Customer Service)
• Ability to deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external stakeholders
• Dynamic, confident personality with the ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals
• Proven track record in fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environments
• Organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
• Strong skills in communication, writing, and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
• Team player with proven ability to lead through influence
• Professional scrum certification (Product owner, Scale, Agile Leadership) a plus
• Experience in working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud a plus
What we offerOur success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers