Credit & Collections Analyst
Are you fluent in Dutch? Do you have Collections / Cash application experience? Do you like to be in contact with different people? Then this is the opportunity you have been looking for. Join in Warsaw - explore the city and a new culture, all while gaining valuable experience of working with a leading global company.
We are currently hiring Analysts with Order to Cash and Collections experience. We are looking for multi-taskers who are passionate about delivering great service to clients.
- Ensures timely payments of accounts receivables for an assigned portfolio and work to minimize the risk of incurring bad debt
- Engages in the investigation and resolution of customer issues/ inquiries in a prompt, effective and professional manner
- Daily Cash application from the bank statements and proactively communicate with customers on mismatches with outstanding invoices
- Performs account reconciliations / involves reviewing, interpreting and communicating account issues to customers and or stations for resolution
- Perform activities as per agreed standard operating procedures
- Collects on past due receivables, including calls & emails to customers
What we expect from you:
- Fluent Dutch and English
- Previous experience of Order to Cash/Collections (at least 1 year)
- Experience with Navision is appreciated
- Good quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience of working in an international Customer Service environment would be an added advantage
- BPO industry experience will be an added advantage