MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• 8+ years of experience in Validation and Computerized system compliance;
•5+ Years of management experience;
• Experienced in Quality management process and systems;
• Knowledgeable in GxP, ISO, ITIL, Quality Systems (certified in any of the above would be an asset);
• SDLC and project management knowledge;
• Knowledgeable in Quality Management suite, ERP, PLM, EDMS, Training management;
• communication and negotiation skills, ability to influence and coach;
• fluent English and Polish
• SAP, PLM, Oracle Agile, Veeva software knowledge (nice to have)
•Information Technology and regulated business experience (nice to have)
• French (nice to have)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Ensure Computerized System Compliance with internal and external regulation;
• Standardize, Build, roll-out and maintain the validation and data integrity strategy for the area;
• Train and coach on the validation and DI strategy and practices as well as practices related to CSV and DI;
• Recruit and/or advise functions on recommended validation leads and resources for projects;
• Participate in the development and improvement of QMS procedures and practices for data integrity and CSV as it relates to the area of responsibility;
• Liaise with business and IS stakeholders to ensure data integrity is maintained throughout system evolution. Liaise with Supplier Quality to ensure proper;
• Lead, coach and develop the Validation Lead team;
• Lead inspection discussion with regulatory authorities related to the strategy for this area.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.