MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• 3-5 years of experience in computerized system activities or validation activities;
• experience in computerized system validation (CSV/GAMP);
• experience in ability to deal with external suppliers and third party;
• University degree (technology/science/engineering or equivalent)
• communication and negotiation skills;
• ability to coach;
• project management skills;
• managerial courage;
• fluent English;
• IS and business experience (nice to have);
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• define, document and maintain the risk assessments (Project and Change) of new and existing system to support risk based validation approach;
• establish validation plan (Strategy) & validation report (Control) of project for which you are accountable for;
• perform QA review of SME documentation produced to support the system validation;
• QA review Data governance documentation which are produced prior to project to document data flow and conceptual data model supporting risk analysis of the envisaged system;
•Participate in the development and improvement of QMS procedures and practices for data integrity and CSV as it relates to the area of responsibility;
Participate in the development and improvement of QMS procedures and practices for data integrity and CSV as it relates to the area of responsibility
• Advice project manager and service manager for validation activities and workload to ensure proper planning and workforce mobilization to perform the activities;
•Train and coach on the validation and DI strategy and practices as well as practices related to CSV and DI;
•Advice the business system owner on the fit for purpose of the system and provide input to release the system for use by the business.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.