Cyber and Information Security Risk Control Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you skilled at conducting risk assessment and developing and overseeing risk control frameworks? Are you an expert in Cyber and Information Security (CIS) risk control?
We’re looking for a CIS risk control specialist to:
• assess, oversee and support mitigation of CIS risks managed by the CISO function
• conduct thematic reviews and risk assessments to facilitate decision support
• make sure risk control frameworks are robust and fit for purpose
• empower the CISO function to deliver the required training and insights to improve awareness of risk policies and processes
You’ll be working in a CISO aligned Risk Control team in Zabierzow. And - together with your highly skilled team mates - you’ll play a vital role in seeing that the required risk frameworks and controls are appropriately embedded across the division. As a risk control specialist you’ll lead second line of defense activities and partner with CISO and the business in the first line of defense to manage regulatory and associated risks.
• university degree or equivalent in information technology, risk management or a related field
• demonstrated track record in Cyber and Information Security risk control, risk management or compliance, ideally within the financial services industry
• a certificate like CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CISSP is desirable
• excellent knowledge of risk management and regulatory control frameworks
• skilled communicator who adapts style to audience and conveys clear, accurate and concise information
• critical thinker focused on details, with solid analytical and reporting skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.