Java Software Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
- Production incidents investigation and resolution
- Partial involvment into application development process
- Collaboration with development team to facilitate fast resolution time
- Communication with client, other support teams, users, downstreams and upstreams
Key technologies used:
- Java 8
- Spring / Hibernate / REST / SOAP / JMS
- Jira / GIT / Maven / Jenkins
- Activity BPM
- Windows / Linux
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
Client Lifecycle Management team is part of the IB Operations function within Group Technology in UBS and is dedicated to providing data that is a critical enabler to the various businesses and logistics functions across the Bank, providing a central source of high quality reference data (including Client, Account, SSI, Instrument, Issuer, Pricing, Book, Product and Calendar) to those functions within the UBS Group.
- Experience with Java 4+ years
- Experience with relational databases, SQL
- Good knowledge of web Services and JMS
- Good knowledge of Spring and Hibernate
- Linux shell experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- English: Upper-intermediate
- Good communication skills
- Proven ability to troubleshoot issues in production including root cause analysis
- Curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
Nice to have:
- Oracle PL/SQL
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.