Java Software Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you thrive on complex problems in critical infrastructure? Are you examined, structured and rational in your thinking? Are you able to deliver operational, process and service improvements? Do you also have DevOps experience and could help us to bring transformation?
We are looking for a Critical Infrastructure Systems Engineer to join our organization to:
• maintain and enhance java applications
• support project delivery and other service change management activities
• leverage automation and development technologies to execute operational stability and maintenance tasks
• interested in learning cloud technologies
• Design and develop (CI/CD) continuous delivery systems and methodologies and drive their implementation and adoption.
• Ensure appropriate quality gates (QA, Regression, Performance Testing, etc) have been baked into our build / release processes
You'll be working within the Group Treasury Technology team responsible for delivering the liquidity and fund management platform, WARP.
Part of the wider Finance, Risk and Analytics Service (FRAS) Technology team in Krakow, Poland. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future
• Experience in java application development and maintenance
• Experience and exposure working with DevOps CI/CD and application build tools
• Knowledge of Cloud technology is a plus
• Experience working with Agile methodology
• Strong investigate, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.