Fee Substantiation and Collection Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of clients? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– calculate implied & actual Income and Fees on Client Mandates
– capture accrual postings in accounting systems
– ensure the timely and accurate rendering, notification and distribution of pending fee receipts
– ensure the timely and accurate Settlement of Fee, Income and Commissions
You’ll be working in the Fee Substantiation and Collection team in Wrocław. The team works in close conjunction with Client Relationship Managers and various global Operations and Finance teams.
– exposure to an accounting or receipts environment (highly desired)
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– a strong risk-awareness mentality
– the ability to multi-task and solve problems
– fluent in English
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
– highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including excel
– accountable for your actions
– able to work collaboratively within a team
– able to provide constructive challenge
– delivery orientated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.