Internship – Global Learning Operations
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you like to lend a hand? And help others develop their careers? We are looking for someone who can help us develop talent, together with partners in Human Resources. You’ll:
– support the coordination of different training programs (mandatory, non-mandatory, certification)
– manage the administration required to schedule, plan, coordinate, report and roll out the UBS Business University programs
– help to resolve various course participants' queries via internal ticketing system
– support to set up courses on the learning management system (MyCampus)
Our team is located in Krakow. Our employees should grow in their careers. So we invest in their professional development and make sure our employees have the tools and support to do this.
We’re looking for someone available for 40h/week for 1 year internship. Role will be based in Kraków/Czerwone Maki.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
– strong attention to detail combined with successful time management and prioritization skills
– good English
– good MS Office skills
– very good communication skills and ability to work virtually in a global team
– self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
– independent working style
– integrity and collaboration oriented
– able to work independently under time pressure
– a great communicator
– an expert at building networks and connections, on both regional and global levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.