MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience (3+ years).
• Programming skills in languages such as Python, Powershell and Bash.
• Experience with API’s, web services, and container environments.
• Knowledge of agile development methodologies.
• Experience with CI/CD and ticketing systems.
• Experience with Git/GitHub/Bitbucket.
• Experience with Ansible / Terraform / CloudFormation.
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
• Strong general infrastructure skills and specific knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS.
• Ability to analyze and design business process workflows.
• Ability to support "on call" rotation, including weekends.
• Desire to share knowledge, build trust, and develop growth-mindset within a global multicultural team.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Be part of a global team of senior InfoSec engineers distributed across Latin America, Europe, and East-Asia.
• Determine business requirements, analyze and develop optimized and scalable automation playbooks creating value for Security Operations, Incident Response, Threat Hunting, and Threat Intelligence teams.
• Ensure reliability and scalability the underlying SOAR platform and related ecosystem.
• Research and develop new automations to improve platform capabilities.
• Define the CI/CD model for a robust and stable environment
• Define tasks for optimization of performance in code and infrastructure.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.