DataFeedWatch is a leading Feed Marketing Solution for online retailers and digital agencies to manage and optimize product feeds and PPC campaigns for 1000+ channels globally. Our primary goal is to help merchants grow.
We are an international SaaS company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow and Amsterdam.
With everything that we do, we have the customer in mind. Our goal is to help ‘our’ merchants grow. We also grow ourselves with knowledge. We are pro-active and make sure that we get things done. We move fast and accept that failure is part of trying. We work together as a team, with humor and respect, because it is more fun and gets us better results.
We’re looking forward to welcoming new teammates who can also get behind our values. Come join us in our journey of growing together!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We want people to join our team full-time. Mr. or Mrs. Right would meet the following expectations:
- ATTITUDE. You need to be open to communicate with anyone: happy or sad, savvy or newbie.
- CREATIVE AND ANALYTICAL THINKING. We do not forward issues to other teams, we solve them ourselves. You need to be able to find the cause and the solution or workaround.
- GERMAN. Excellent level of spoken and written German language
- ENGLISH.You need to speak enough English to communicate with other people in the company.
- KNOWLEDGE OF ONLINE MARKETING. Basic knowledge of online marketing is a requirement – we will teach you the rest. Our clients are seasoned online marketers and you need to understand their business and their problems. Any experience with Google or Facebook campaigns or marketplaces like Amazon or eBay would be a plus.
Your main responsibilities as a Support Ninja will be:
- Help German speaking customers via chat, email and phone
- Review and optimize data feeds in order to improve ads and campaigns
- Notify customers about encountered problems even before they notice them themselves
- Cooperate with Tech Team regarding technical issues and keep customers informed
- Cooperate with other teams regarding customers feedback and possible new interesting ideas
- Help our company to expand our knowledge base based on your daily experience with customers
- Extra paid evening shifts (18:30-23:30) once a week in addition to regular working day to cover other time zones
There are many reasons why this job may be what you are looking for:
- Room to learn and to grow
- A competitive salary
- You will learn everything about Saas, eCommerce and of course data feeds
- A Free Lunch every day (yep – there is such a thing as a free lunch)
- Free sports and health benefits
- Great coffee
- Quarterly bonuses for good performance
- Be part of a young and cool team in Krakow and a fast-growing international tech-company
- Join a market leader in online marketing software and share in the success of our growth
DataFeedWatch is a friendly, positive, and productive workplace where everyone feels comfortable and is encouraged to deliver one’s best work.
Our 80+ people international team is curious, hardworking, friendly, independent, proactive and determined to grow! We bring our values to life through our work every day. We have fun working together and hanging out after work. We have a cool office (but can also work remotely), get a free lunch and other perks.
DataFeedWatch is growing fast: we need more friends on the team!
SALARY: Remuneration commensurate based upon experience