MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
If you possess an IT related degree or 2-3 years previous experience within an IT environment; if you are able to easily absorb technical information and communicate optimally at all levels to both technical and non-technical audience; if problem-solving is within your zone of comfort, and programming is your passion then this is the job for you. Knowledge and experience in energy-, water- CO2-consumption and other sustainability areas would be your advantage but it’s not mandatory.
Who are we looking for
- University degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 2 years of professional experience in IT area or Supply Chain
- Understanding of key IT service management processes (e.g. ITIL) and tools (ticketing systems e.g. Service-Now)
- Coordinate with IT functions and good interpersonal skills (oral & written)
- Ability to write functional and technical specification for new or system changes
- “can do” attitude, superb communication and problem-solving skills and ability to work under stress and to timescales
- Self-motivation and readiness to take ownership
- Ability to lead and prioritize tasks and time efficiently
- Fluent English both written and oral
- An asset would be:
- Ability to code in C#, VB.NET, and/or write automation script in Python, VBA, PowerShell
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, SOAPUI, Mulesoft and SSIS
- Data analysis and investigate missing data, obtain and add missing information in message to be interfaced.
- Big Data and/or Power BI knowledge would be an advantage
- Exposure to cloud-native solutions
- Working with Factory or Business to analyze and fix mismatch data in building the future Sustainability solution
- Ensure services availability, performance, process and cost Improvements
- Be responsible for Change, Problem and Incident Management processes for the supported services
- Extend and improve our internal frameworks, establish guidelines and best practices
- Interact with and guide external development and operations teams
WHAT WE OFFER?
- private medical and dental care, life insurance;
- subsidized meals in company canteens;
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
- employee pension plan;
- multisport program;
- cafeteria program;
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
- free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?You will work in a team on our key systems linked to sustainability of PMI products and hence we will contribute to make the world a better place e.g. by saving energy, reduce emission, etc.
You will be required to build extensive understanding of the business processes and technical knowledge of the data and systems generating and integration of the sustainability environment.
In a specific region resolving technical problems, managing external technical resources, and coordinating with global IT teams.
Be a part od revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or investigating into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.