MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As a Lead Developer, you'll contribute to the long-term development of the consumer platform B2B digital solutions focused on the B2B field force solutions. You'll gain experience leading large teams of technical individuals, including product teams in alignment with multiple architect streams from PMI and external vendors. You’ll be working with diverse technologies to deliver global solutions to be used in majority of PMI affiliates.
You are steadfast in your pursuit of excellence, even when that means challenging the status-quo. You are the champion of delivering solutions that meet the needs of the business design team and are loved by your users and customers (e.g. through user research or user-centric design). You’ll be acutely aware that transformation requires a ‘roll up the sleeves’ mentality.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR• Meaningful experience in software solution development, integration or deployment, in the area of Field Force solutions or similar.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT-related field.
• Demonstrated ability in building, launching and growing products
• Experience working with Salesforce products, specially Force.com, Sales Cloud and Consumer Goods cloud
• Ability to understand and go to the code level, and perform code review
• Ability to deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external partners
• Multifaceted, confident personality with the ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals
• Consistent track record in fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environments
• Organizational skills to effectively prioritize multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Great teammate with demonstrable ability to lead through influence
WHAT WE OFFER?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Lead and steer the development team towards a shared technical vision
• Collaborate with Solution leads to remove any technical roadblocks for the development of your product
• Translate user stories into technical specifications, ensure proper planning and estimation
• Lead daily scrum sessions
• Ensure adherence to PMI standards, i.e. data, QA and security
• Contribute to the architecture proposals with the respective solution architecture team
• Ensure constant high qualitative deliverables through systematic code reviews
Be a part od revolutionary changeAt PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or investigating into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.