MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Passionate about Agile delivery with excellent knowledge Agile frameworks.
• Detailed and customer focused with a strategic commercial mindset.
• A collaborative team player, comfortable in dealing with all types of external and internal stakeholders.
• Passionate about continuously learning in a changing environment.
• Proven delivery of digital solutions implementations for high-pace global transformations.
• Experience of project management/Agile delivery tools and methods (e.g.Teamwork/Confluence/Jira).
• Consumer-centric approach and mindset.
• Expertise in the setup and management of distributed teams and in motivating project teams and/or indirect team members.
• Organizational and leadership abilities.
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Creative thinking skills
• Fluent English
• Willingness to travel
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Manage multiple parallel digital implementation projects covering eCommerce, websites, digital consumer service center, digital trade engagement, social media suite, 1-2-1 marketing, in-person consumer engagement, retail engagement.
• Lead a diverse and global team of subject matter experts, finding ways to optimize project approach and execution methods, enhancing team collaboration and identifying and resolving conflicts.
• Manage project communication, regularly reporting progress to stakeholders and ensure that related documents are complete, up-to-date and stored.
• Lead the project control activities and meetings, manage projects risks, document decisions and updating planning accordingly.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.